Adirondack Tri-County Nursing and Rehabilitation Center offers a chance for the home bound elderly to get out of the house and join others who need special care in a friendly and safe environment.
Our Adult Day Care center is located in the nursing home in North Creek. Within a half-hour drive of Indian Lake, Warrensburg, Newcomb, Chestertown, Schroon Lake, Bakers Mills, and other communities. It is the only service of its kind offered in the South Central Adirondacks.
Day Care services operate Monday through Friday, from 9 A.M. to 3 P.M. Participants must register for the program; the number of days each week that he or she attends will depend on his or her needs.
Our adult day care services include:
- R.N Case Management, Nursing Assessment, Supervision and Monitoring.
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy.
- Nutritional Lunch and Snacks.
- Dietary Consultation and Weight Monitoring.
- Total Feeding, Modified Diets, Tube Feedings if needed.
- Personal Care Services.
- Oxygen Therapy and Inhalation Treatments.
- Assistance with Medication Box Setup.
- Wound Care and Dressing Changes.
- Vital Sign Monitoring.
- Registered Dietician and Pharmacy Oversight.
- Recreational Therapy, Community Outings, Healthy Updates and Religious Service.
- Beauty and Barber Services Available.
- Wheel Chair Accessible Transportation.
If you have a family member, friend or acquaintance who could benefit from Adult Day Care and enjoy a day out of the house, please give us a call. 518-251-4725, Terri Haley